Monday, August 13, 2007

 
It has been some time since I last updated Lukas's blog. This has to do with blogger.com switching to Google's ownership. I tried to "claim" Lukas's old blog but had a hard time. Somehow it seems I had to migrate through a mirad of links before I could get to Lukas's blog and update it. Anyhow, I was able to find the right link to his old blog. Yeah!

Well, Lukas continues to do well and doesn't require any visits to the doctors' whatsoever. Since his return to the U.S. on May 26th from China for his second treatment, Lukas did not get sick or required any medical treatment. He's happy, healthy, and doing well. He is very aware of his surrounding and can communicate to us what he wants including hungry, thirst, or his desire to go outside of the house and play. Language-wise he has not learned any new words other than what he already knew such as eat, daddy, mama, grandma, grandpa, brother, and play. All these words he says in Vietnamese.

What we do see the greatest improvement in is his muscle tone and balance. He was able to sit unassisted (even though we were right beside him in case he needed us of course) in the bath tub for about 20 minutes. He was thoroughly enjoying splashing the water in the tub. We continue to hold his hands and have him walk with our guidance. He has gotten so big and tall that I can not hold him for more than a few minutes. So, the best way is for Lukas to walk on his own as we hold onto both his hands. Sometimes we can even let go of his hands for a minute or two and watch him balance himself. But he always feels insecure and would require our assistance again. All in all, our observation is that Lukas can do many things independently (sit and stand). However, he chooses not to do them more often. We don't unstand why. I guess we just have to wait for the day when he's more motivated to do that himself. For now we just try to get him to do things more. But he protests and gets cranky. Unless we are able to make him forget that he's doing something, then he'll show us his true potential. For example, when we put him in the bathtub, he becomes really excited and playful. He enjoys the water and forgets that we are making him sit unassisted.

Feeding and health-wise, Lukas is never better. He's still med-free and eating very well. He's growing so fast I worry that grandma and I won't be able to hold him or handle him smoothly. Our goal is to have him walk independently soon. We are so excited for all of Lukas's progress and will take him to China again for his third round of stem cell in January 2008.

We really appreciate everyone's love and support for Lukas. We love you all so much! Take care!

Comments:
Hello,

The fact is currently the medical establishment does not understand much about the brain. We, as a society, know very well how to cover up the problem with medications and insuring that the individual will not recover. To me the idea is bogus!

I have recovered from a Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and I know how to replicate the results with 100% effectiveness. No two brain injuries are the same but it is also true that no two fractures of a bone are the same either but we know how to heal a broken bone and I know how to recover (from first hand experience) from brain injuries. Ironically enough I’ve never broken a bone!

My name is Jerry and I was recently reprimanded at my job. I worked for a non profit organization in founded to help people with brain injuries, when they got word that I was telling people that it was very possible to recover from brain injuries I was approached by two corporate managers about how it was impossible to recover from brain injuries and they politely asked me to not speak of these “Lies”.

I complied until one of the corporate managers told me that it was the Brain Injury Association of this state that filed a formal complaint with the director of the company when they heard that I was saying I knew how to help people actually recover. At that point I became OUTRAGED! I understood that the hospitals might not endorse the “No Brainer Recover Method” but I was under the impression that the Brain Injury Association of any state would be in support of promoting the recovery of Neural Trauma.

I have worked with some of the top minds in the field and we all agree that we should still get some more knowledge and backing in order to allow “No Brainer Productions” to get to the place in must be to reach the people that need the educations. It will take at least $15,000 to get this ship off the ground so I would like to know HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A PART OF HISTORY? We are ready to invest the money on the 22 of July.

Any suggestion, referrals, ideas, or DONATIONS will be GREATLY appreciated!
 
Hello,

I would like to share a new revolution breakthrough. Please take a look at Stem Enhance. This is a new and safety supplements that when through clinical trial. It supports the natural release of adult stem cell from your own bone marrow. http://www.stemwealth.com .

Regards

Joseph

PS. I have a autism girl that currently using this supplements..
 
are you already know : "Tahitian Noni Juice" it's help alot for Lukas

use 1 litle spon . twice/day, it will recover and noni will enable re-order function of nerve cells weak to become normal

cause noni produce
Nitric Oxide For Neuro Transmitter signal to improve the inter and intra celuler (Nobel 1998)and (proxeronine) regenerate cell every 100 days

try read this book " Noni Juice"
How Much, How Often, For What.
The author: Neil Solomon MD, Phd, from Johns Hopkins Hospital,

He use Tahitian Noni Juice for 27.000 People (Human Clinical Trial)

and the result so fantastic
 
THIS IS LUKAS NGUYEN'S MOTHER. I have been unable to activate this blog account to post more recent updates. As of May 2009, Lukas Nguyen, with the help of his therapist Mr. Bruce G. Nardone, is now sitting, standing and walking independently. Although I still worry that he might lose balance and fall, he is doing great with a helmet. It is truly a miracle and I highly recommend that anyone who can afford stem cell treatments early on for themselves or family members, get it asap! Please feel free to email me annano2007@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
 
If you have any questions then answers to many topics could be found at

www.treatment-tips.playmakebe.com
 
The decision of stem cell is going to benefit him a lot.Wish him a quick recovery and a very happy life ahead.
Medical Billing Software
 
I need to know about it that can we us the stem cell in the heart treatment. Thanks for blog.
Stem cell hospitals
 
I was very happy to know about the Lukas health condition,that he was recovering well from the traumatic brain injury.I guess know he is doing his works himself.To know more information of the traumatic brain injury like symptoms and causes please visit:
http://www.lapublishing.com
 
Hey nice post
 
Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. it is also true that no two fractures of a bone are the same either but we know how to heal a broken bone and I know how to recover from first hand experience from brain injuries. You should continue this, I’m sure most people would agree you’ve got a gift. Thanks for sharing…

brain waves technology
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFiW26MHfQ&feature=player_embedded#t=0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfSOmij8tfk&feature=youtu.be
While some MS patients who have had the liberation therapy are reporting long-term benefits from having the procedure, there are just as many for whom the ‘liberation therapy’ has failed as an effective therapeutic intervention. This doesn’t mean that these patients didn’t have some immediate benefits once the neck veins were opened; most did, but over time the veins restenosed again and their MS symptoms returned. In fact, having seen their MS symptoms almost totally disappear however briefly once their veins were cleared, patients who have restenosed want it done over again, as many times as necessary in some cases. However, there is now a new and growing subset of MS patients who have had vein widening venoplasty multiple times, usually to less beneficial effect each time, leading to the later discovery of so much intraluminal scar tissue by the second, third, or fourth attempt at re-opening the veins that the procedure cannot be performed again.For more information on the combination therapy protocol and study email to apply@ccsviclinic.ca or call 888-468-1554. http://www.ccsviclinic.ca/?p=1071
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFiW26MHfQ&feature=player_embedded#t=0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfSOmij8tfk&feature=youtu.be
 
Really nice content ... Admin... Have great information I contribute with your experienced... I hope you post again soon. I am very happy to leave a comment for this blog, which really put honest information...
stem cell therapy for knee pain

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?