Friday, November 03, 2006

 
Wow, it's Friday and I haven't kept up with this blog. Sorry everyone. Like I said before I get exhausted after putting Lukas to sleep that I also fall asleep too.

So, Lukas has his 5th stem cell treatment last Monday, October 30th, followed by three days of NGF through IV. I asked the doctor to put in t he IV line for Lukas while he is sleeping for the spinal injection. I was worried that day because Lukas slept for so long and didn't wake up after the injection. I was worried they used too much medicine on him. I think it was also his nap time, so he just slept longer than usual. We kept the IV line through Friday, November 3rd, because Lukas got his 6th stem cell treatment today through IV. So, that took about 3 hours to finish. First he got a saline bag, then the stem cell bag, followed by the NGF bag. So all three bags, took forever to get into his system. We were so exhausted when we got home. It was pretty late when we finally got home and had dinner. It was nice to get out of the hospital though. Everything is so closed up and stuffy in there. Not to mention there are so many sick people around you. And, alot of sad stories too.

A fews days ago, I saw a man crying so loud in front of the hospital. He cried for about 4 hours. His 2 year old son was ran over by a car and passed away. Then there was another 8 year old in ICU because he was also ran over by a car. He was in a coma and is now recovering slowly. Poor thing.

Anyhow, Lukas is crying so I gotta go. We will get our last treatment on Monday and then daddy will be here Tuesday to take us home Friday, November 10th. We are so excited to go home. I miss my boys so much.

Comments:
I like your step to find out the idea to make this with stem cell.
I really appreciate it.
Thanks for blog.
Stem Cell Injections
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?