Sunday, November 05, 2006

 
Today, Monday, Lukas will get his last and 7th stem cell treatment, another spinal injection. SI is painful and I feel so bad for my little guy. We will keep this IV line for daily NGF until Thursday. We will leave for the Hong Kong airport on Friday afternoon. I miss this place already.

Tuesday morning daddy will come to take us home. We are so excited to see daddy soon. We miss him, and the other two boys very much. I will pick my husband up at the Ferry Station close to my apartment. From the Hong Kong airport, you can take the ferry to Shenzhen. It's faster and cheaper. Since my apartment is next to the peninsula, that's where the ferry will arrive. So we will pick up daddy and then head to the hospital for Lukas's daily NGF.

Anyhoo, we will miss everyone very much. After 5 weeks, you get to know people and you become their friends. So, I feel like I miss everything here already. The docs, nurses, people who work at the apartment, people we buy food/fruits daily from, etc.

Well, see y'all soon and I'll update this blog at least one more time before we leave.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?