Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Back in America! Yeah!
We're back... So I lied about updating one last time before we leave Shenzhen. We're back home now safe and sound. Lukas and I still have jet lag issues. He sleeps during the day and is up right now. It's 12:55 A.M. which is 4:55 P.M. Shenzhen time. He usually sleeps around 9 P.M. So I will have to stay up late and play with him for another 5 hours or so. Daddy is also up keeping us company. I feel so bad for daddy because he's been taking care of us and busy at work also. He's such a wonderful daddy!!!

So, Lukas got his final spinal injection on Monday, November 6th. The following day Daddy arrived in Shenzhen. We picked Daddy up and headed to the hospital for Lukas's daily NGF. The doctor gave Lukas a high dosage of NGF. We were told Lukas's treatment is now complete. So, we decided to hang out and chill for the next couple of days. Then we will head back to America on Friday afternoon.

I also did some shopping because I plan to sell some items when I get back to the States. I want to raise some money for Lukas's next treatment.

Lukas, Daddy, and I went to a Japanese Teppanyaki buffet. It was cheap and awesome. Basically you get all you can eat fillet mignon, fish, meats, seafood, veggies, etc.; and the chef cooked them at your table. It was an awesome restaurant. We love Shenzhen because the food is good and inexpensive. I think I've gained about 2 kilos being here. :) J/K...

So, overall, my husband and I are very happy with the experience in Shenzhen. We have no regrets. Lukas is showing some improvements already. We are excited to see what will be going on in the next few months. When we were in Nanshan Hospital, we met some people who were there for their second or third trip. They or their family member had made alot of improvements. We are really excited and hopeful. If things work out, we plan to take Lukas back to Shenzhen for another round of treatments.

Take care everyone and feel free to email me at AnnaNo2007@yahoo.com if you have any questions or comments. We love you all. Again, we want to express our gratitude to all those who made this trip possible by mentally and/or financially supporting Lukas. You know who you are!

Comments:
Wow, sounds like you had a really interesting trip. I am anxious to hear about the progress that comes as a result of the stem cells.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?