Sunday, October 29, 2006

 
Saturday and Sunday were fun days for Lukas. On Saturday, Lukas got therapy at 9:00 A.M. and his third day of NGF IV at 11:00 A.M. Like I said before, I really pushed hard to get Lukas's NGF in before noon. From 12-2PM is usually lunch/nap time. And Lukas gets therapy at 2:10 P.M. also. That means we usually don't finish NGF until late in the day. So, I pushed for everything to be done so we can leave right after therapy at around 3 PMish. So, today we took Lukas to Sea World, which is a 5 minute walk from our apartment condo. This weekend is the International Food Festival so there's so much to see and do. Lukas thoroughly enjoyed himself. He did not cry one bit.

The nanny and I ate at a Korean restaurant (I love Korean drama and food). It was pretty nice and relaxing. Afterwards, we strolled Lukas around and then went home. On Sunday, we did the same thing. We strolled Lukas around the neighborhood. Then we went to the grocery store and then home. Then we went to Sea World again for dinner at the Pirana BBQ buffet. It's about $6 per person and the food is pretty awesome. The nanny fed Lukas while I ate. I wanted to feed Lukas, but the helper says she needs to do it, otherwise she will loose her job if anyone finds out. In other words, she does pretty much everything and won't let me do anything for Lukas. I just supervise I guess. Then we strolled around and took Lukas home. We went home and gave Lukas a bath. Then it was Sponge Bob time. Lukas is such a happy boy. I'm so glad we took the trip to Shenzhen. The treatments appear to be working for Lukas and he's also very happy and enjoying the time here.

He's been sound asleep sinc 10 P.M. He slept late because he took a late evening nap. I'm so proud of my little boy. He's such a happy and sweet child. I love him so much. Gotta go now... I'm so tired...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?